We are here today with five cleaning jobs you can tackle in under five minutes.
1. Blast dust from your baseboards. Run a duster around a few rooms or use a wet cloth to tackle dingy spots that don't remove easily.
2. Freshen up your ceiling fans. Ceiling fans collect a lot of dust! Spend a few minutes with your extended feather duster and brush off any dust that may be hiding in those high places.
3. Load the dishwasher. But this time, load it with everything but dishes. Load up toys, soap dishes, toothbrushes, sponges, and anything else that can run through a cycle. You'd be surprised how much stuff you have that could use a good dishwasher cleaning but that never does.
4. Make your bed. It sounds silly, but there is actual evidence that making your bed each day will make you more productive. And it really doesn't take long, you have to admit.
5. Do a walkthrough with your lint roller. Run it over lampshades, curtains, pillows, under couch cushions or any other hard to reach places.
What other cleaning tips do you love that require just a few minutes of your time?